As 2007 comes to an end...
1) Where did you begin 2007?
At an overcrowded party on the Upper East Side with the woman I was dating at the time. We should have just stayed home.
2) What was your status by Valentine’s Day?
3) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
Doing the same job I've had for the past seven years.
4) How did you earn your money?
Just for my other job with HealthTV, not for any actual health problems.
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
7) Where did you travel this year?
8) What did you purchase that was over $1,000?
My HDTV and my new sofa.
9) Did you know anybody who got married?
My ex-wife's grandmother, and my cat Vladi.
10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
11) Biggest surprise?
12) Did you move anywhere?
13) What concerts/shows did you go to?
The Police at MSG, Madama Butterfly at the Met, Avenue Q on Broadway
14) Are you registered to vote?
Yes, but I didn't vote this year. In my defense, it was an off-off-year election.
15) Who did you want to win Dancing with the Stars?
I don’t watch it.
16) Where do you live now?
The Upper East Side of Manhattan, in the same apartment I've had for the past four years.
17) Describe your birthday?
18) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007?
Go to a meetup of online friends and have one of the best nights of the year.
19) What has been your favorite moment?
Watching the New York Philharmonic season premiere concert in Lincoln Square with Kate.
20) What's something you learned about yourself?
I'm doing better on my own than I ever thought possible.
21) Any new additions to your family?
My cat Grady
22) What was your best month?
23) What music will you remember 2007 by?
Icky Thump by the White Stripes, Paul Hindemith's Symphonic Metamorphoses, Barber's Violin Concerto
24) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
My friends from work.
25) Favorite night out?